Wednesday 22 June 2011

Fundraising Update

Hi Phil here back at LEJOG HQ and nursing a sore arse.
I've had a chance to tally up our total fundraising and the excellent news is that thanks to you all we have raised a marvellous £4692 for the British Heart Foundation to date and a further sum through Eddie for childrens meningitus which we've yet to count but believe to be about £3k.
I'd have a million sore bums for that and I know it would make Chris and Eddie's day if we could get to £10k before they reach their target. One more push for fundraising and if you know anyone who may be able to donate, please give them a nudge in our direction.

3 comments:

  1. Only two days cycling to go guys - your amazing!!! Hope your feeling better Phil or at least your starting to make a recovery. I know the guys have really missed you this last two days, yesterday they were both very flat after you left! We are really making progress with the sponsorship 'For Lucie' hoping Eddie can raise as much as he can for Meningitis Research. Harry is very proud of his Daddy and has got the knack of cycling without stabilsers over the last two days which is definately as a result of seeing Eddie doing well! Looking forward to you coming home on Sunday! Kaye, Harry and Lauren XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Phil

    I hear from my good friend Clare Horton, that you're after a bit of extra cash. Why not give me a call sometime, I think I have a little left over after the purchase of my most recent Manager at Chelski FC.

    Roman Abramovich

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing feat, and a fantastic blog for all of us armchair adventurers!

    Phil, Chris & Eddie, thank you for conceiving and taking part in this challenge and raising such a fantastic amount for the British Heart Foundation (BHF) and for children’s meningitis.

    The money you've raised for the BHF will truly make a difference to heart patients.

    Sharon Oakley, BHF

    ReplyDelete